Song of the Day - Friday - Let's Do This!!

Happy Friday!
It's my last day at work before my week off, I must say I am very excited to not be at work for 9 days.

Last night we were very lazy and had oven pizza ...... Wine and ice cream. Oops! It had been a long day and we thought sod it, it's almost the weekend and we are on holiday.
We watched cartoons, watched youtube videos, drank wine and talked utter rubbish, it was a really fun evening. Said combination of food did upset my stomach which lead me to being awake since around 4am, buy hey it's friday and I always get a second wind that always makes me alert and ready to get through the last day of the working week.

Yesterday my work colleagues presented me with a birthday card and a gift because I am away on my birthday. I now have yummy biscuits to enjoy with my morning tea on my birthday.

Let's Do This!
Happy Friday and have an Awesome weekend!
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments