Song of The Day - Friday - Seat Hogger Alert

Happy Friday!
Good morning everyone :-) 
Hopefully today will brighten up a little bit and into the weekend as well. 
I got my Minecraft on yesterday evening and played it a bit to long because I'm tired today, but I wanted an evening for once.
The guy that is sat next to me on the train has sat in the middle of a 3 seater, he seems to think that will stop people sitting next to him but I foiled his plans because I wanted to sit opposite my sister in law to be.
He seems awfully disappointed but seems to be sticking to his guns.
Tonight I am playing a type of murder mystery Sherlock Holms style,  let's see how badly the team do this time. 
I hope you have a great Friday and a  fabulous weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


This song is in tribute of the late Christopher Lee.

Comments