Song of The Day - Monday - It's That Time Again!

Morning All!
Had a fab weekend filled with fun times and relaxing moments.
We had a spontaneous dinner invite for a meal out from the in-laws and it was a lovely evening.
We was lazy in  the morning on Saturday and drank tea and watched cartoons in our dressing gowns like kids, it was wonderful. On the Sunday We had the guys over for another recording of E14 Presents: The Crazy Train Podcast .
 I baked zombie cookies, drank tea and got deeply engrossed in Pintrest. 
Then it was off out to have make up trials for my sister in law to be's wedding later in the year and back for pizza. 
Later we watched my of my friends get gradually frustrated at Bloodborn and Had a go at the Xcom board game from Fantasy Flight. Much sugar was eaten and drank.
Was a fun weekend, what will Monday bring? . . . .
Well I'm quiet sleepy this morning after a late night, I'm glad I got the clothes and my bags ready before I went to bed. I was only up 20 minutes before I had to leave this morning.
The car is being booked in for Saturday so hopefully it will not cost an arm and a leg. I know it's healthy to walk but after a long day at work and an hour commute home I really don't want to, especially when I have to cook when I finally get home. #FirstWorldProblems 
Anyway have a great day everyone!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:



Comments