Song of The Day - Friday - "TGIFUCK Going Out, We're Staying in where we are safe from Physical and Emotional Dangers". - Grace Helbig

Happy Friday All!
This week has been epically long for me, I just have to get through this day and I get a week off. We are starting our decorating of the front room finally (it has been a long time coming) and I am actually quite excited. 
On Saturday I'm going to a flea market in Rochester at The Gordon Hotel with my mum, hopefully I can something I can add to my house as we decorate.
Tonight I am going to my brother and sister in laws house to play a Sherlock Holms murder mystery, I will most probably be rubbish at it but it should be fun all the same.
I watched The Grace Helbig Show finally last night and it was perfect, it is everything I wanted.
I also started watching a new Minecraft series by a Youtuber by the name of Unkempt Minecraft, this is a great series to watch when you are learning the many, many recipes in Minecraft and hoping that a creeper doesn't blow up your house at the same time. Check him out if you get a chance.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments