Song of The Day - Wednesday - No More Sore Feet!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Looks shops lthe sun wants to come out and play.
I have swapped the shoes I got for some better, nes that don't make my feet cry.
Hopefully today will be a better day shoe wise, the sinuses on the other hand is another story.

This weekend I'm going to a 90s themed birthday party and have been filtering through my childhood to decide what to go as, So far the ideas are Buffy the vampire slayer and spice girls. Help! 
I am going for a walk around the shops at lunch for some ideas.

We are half way through the week and that means more reviews from Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments