Song of The Day - Tuesday - Luck of The Irish

Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!

This time of year makes me want to go back to Ireland to visit my Nan and the rest of my family.
What will you be doing (other than drinking) for St Patrick's Day? 

Naturally I have to work but I will be taking a walk at lunch to see how everyone else is seeing the day through. I work in the part London where there are lots of brokers and underwriters, I assume they will be getting blind drunk because they drink every day and want to take it that much further.

If you would like like to read about my favourite places in Ireland go to last year's slot on the side and you'll 
find it there. I will add a link when I can.
Have a wonderful day!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments