Song of The Day - Monday - All The F 's

Morning Everyone!
I went to see a comedy at the Marlow Theatre in Canterbury. It was called Jeeves and Wooster and was a stage adaptation of an episode with a twist. Wooster (played by Robert Webb) recalls the events on stage with just two fellow actors. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have such a bad morning already and would love to go back to bed!  when I'm on, arlies my partner drives me to the station so I don't have to rush. Well the car broke down so I had to walk fairly briskly down to the station to get the next train. The train in question goes to Blackfriars and not Cannon Street, this puts me out the way of my office a fair bit. I also get a tube ride this morning, Yay for me!

I am glad it's at least sunny today, my mood may lift yet.
Have a good Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments