Song of The Day - Monday

Welcome back to the working week!
I'm sure you all are hating the thought of going to work today but to make it better we are less than a week until Halloween.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a weekend of win!
On Friday I spent the day working on Halloween costumes and then we went up to London for Alestorm.
I have never seen so many people dressed as pirates in one place before.

On Saturday I spent most of the day perfecting Halloween costumes and then it was off to my brother in laws house for his Birthday/Halloween party!
Fortune Teller/Gypsy
Sharknado

After crawling out of bed Sunday late morning I proceeded to clean the mess I made after finishing my costume and then start work on my Halloween Window display.
It is not finished but hey you get the gist. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
The Creepshow - Buried Alive

Comments