Song of The Day - Monday

Good Morning!
It seems to be kind of gloomy this Monday morning.
 
So the World Cup started on Friday, that  will keep most of
 the world occupied for a little while.
And I see England has lost already . . . . What a bloody surprise!

 
 
As for me I have my many project to finish, The Sims 3 to play and many movie and TV series to watch.

 
It is my birthday in a week and I also have the week off so I can't wait for the weekend already. I hope the weather bucks itself up and gives me sunshine for my birthday, I really want to go to the park.
 
Song of The Day:
 
Shatter Me  - Lindsey Stirling Featuring Lzzy Hale
 
I managed to get the other half to Lindsey Stirling's New Album for me as an early birthday present and it is awesome!
Please check it out :-)
 
 
 


Comments