Song of The Day - Monday - Christmas Films, Adventures, The Yogscast Jingle Jam 2018 and Getting Festive!


Image result for hello december
Happy Monday All!
Yes it's another Monday but this Monday is a little more special since it's the first Monday of December. I am now ready for the festive season to begin, Cloud Zombie's Christmas is well under way with the Advent Calendar. From this day onwards I will have a different song or cover for my 'Song of The Day' blog post.
--
First Christmas film of the season:
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale
--
The Yogscast Jingle Jam 2018 started on Saturday.
It is a month long Twitch stream to raise money for charity.
The streams are very fun and vary throughout the day, evening and night. I recommend giving them a watch and if you miss the live stream of each schedule you can watch them back on the Yogscast Live channel on YouTube.
The charities are:
*Wallace and Gromit's Grand Appeal
*Stand Up To Cancer
*ILGA
*WDC
*Special Effect
*Mental Health Foundation
*War Child (UK)
*The Call of Duty Endowment
*Direct Relief
Jingle Jam: Humble Bundle 2018
--
I have an advent calendar but it's a Quality Street one and Blake had a Heroes one. I have never seen advent calendars like this before. We thought we'd give them a whirl.
--
 The first weekend of December is usually home to Rochester's Christmas Dickens Festival. Rochester Kent is one of the inspirations for his most famous works. Here are a few snaps of my day out from throughout the day.


 

 
 
 
 
--
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments