Top Ten Tuesday - My Favourite Video Game Worlds - Gaming Week Special

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's been a long while since the last Top Ten Tuesday but it's back and I'm ready to list my favourites.
I am off to Birmingham towards the end of the week for EGX 2017. Since video games are one of my big loves I'm doing a week long celebration as I count down the days till I get to EGX.

[Edit: The page wasn't saved properly and failed to load pictures]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top Ten Tuesday - My Favourite Video Game Worlds - Gaming Week Special

1)Uncharted


2)Minecraft


3) Enslaved: Odyssey to the West



4) Bioshock



5) Horizon Zero Dawn



6) Last of Us

7) Skyrim



8) Portal/Portal 2



9) Ni No Kuni: Wrath of The White Witch



10) Grand Theft Auto V


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!


Comments