Song of The Day - Thursday - Another Day, Another Commute

Happy Thursday!
It's super chilly today but the sun is trying it's best to shine. 

Last night's fun of trying to get home on the southeastern rail trains was incredibly stressful and there came a point that I almost had a break down on an escalator in London Bridge station. Check mu twitter for the full story of why my hatred for Southeastern rail has become worse. 

When I eventually got home some time past 8pm, I had a quick dinner and we had a little look of Horizon Zero Dawn. Little Aloy is incredibly cute I must say, I really enjoyed the beginning of the game. We shall be playing some more tonight since Blake and I didn't really get the evening we wanted last night. 

More book reviews today! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments