Song of The Day - Friday - TFIF!

Happy Friday!
I think we may be stuck in this cold snap for a little while, it's been pretty cold the last week. I have not enjoyed walking down to the station in it.

Last night was quite a quiet evening since we had been busy the last couple of evenings. My cats were happy to have us there for cuddles and  Jiji decided to spend the evening voicing her opinion more than usual. 

This weekend Blake is having a little birthday get together with a few of his friends on Saturday. We have ordered the shopping for tonight so we are prepared for tomorrow. Of course we have some tidying to do to the house but that's just how it goes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Joan Osborne - What If God Was One Of Us 
Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!! 

Comments