Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Underworld, Captain America: Civil War

Happy Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Underworld
Selene, a beautiful warrior, is entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael, a human who is sought by werewolves for unknown reasons. - IMDB


Kate Beckinsale is at her prime in this action fuelled vampire flick. In a story of vampire Vs. werewolves you will learn that it isn't always black and while. Underworld and it's additions will always beat Twilight hands down for me, sorry Twihards. When I ask for a vampire I either ask sexy, bloody or somewhere in between, none of that sparkling in the sunlight crap. This film does just that and Kate's Selene keeps us watching all the way through.



I give this film 10/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain America: Civil War
Political interference in the Avengers' activities causes a rift between former allies Captain America and Iron Man. - IMDB 


When I first saw the trailer I thought they had totally ignored the comics. It felt as if it was almost about Cap and Iron Man arguing over friendship because he was jealous of Bucky. I was very wrong and delighted of course!

Captain America: Civil War is hard hitting and straight into the action as soon as the film begins. I love how all of the super heroes each get a great amount of screen time as well as some surprises. This film is incredibly enjoyable and I can't wait to add it to my ever growing collection of Marvel films. 

I give this film 10/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!



Comments