Still Trying to Find My Way

--
Hello All!
It's been quite a while since my last blog, I think I haven't blogged since some time in December 2020. I felt like blogging today just to get out my thoughts in my head and to update the blog on what's going on in my life right now. 
It's been a bit of a bumpy ride I must say but to be honest it's been a bumpy ride for the whole planet.  I'm still wondering what the future will hold for myself and of course the world as a whole, job wise it hasn't quite been the fresh start I wanted after I was made redundant at the late end of 2019. 
--
--
There is she is (slightly wonky glasses) looking excited, worried, scared about what the future holds for her, on her second to last commute to London at the end of September 2019. Terrible at taking selfies as always but wanting to document her last day at her job she had for the past 8 years. 

She has no idea that "The Year of Change" that she dubbed 2020 would actually be more accurate than she had ever imagined.

Wow 2020...just wow.

--

So as of writing it is the 4th June 2021, we are still in a pandemic. 

 I've had 4 very different jobs varying from online grocery picking to potting plants, to sales calls. My CV is looking like a job board. This is the same for a lot of people, I've met many trying to keep themselves afloat with any job they can get. It's just the way things are at the moment.

--

--
Here she is again (still terrible at selfies) taking sales calls at her temp job. It surprisingly was probably the best experience I have ever had in a job. 
--
Currently I am unemployed...again.
*Sigh*
That is the way of the temp job sadly. 
Hopefully soon I'll be given a new opportunity to show what I can do and that I am willing to learn.
--
--
Since I have this time on my hands when I am not job hunting, I have been working on my garden  and trying my best to not kill my plants. Some were given to me and have managed to keep them happy.
--
--
Some I accidently propagated without realising. 

--

--
And some I am attempting to grow, hoping I can add to my family of plants.

--
In addition to my collection of plants, I enjoy capturing their beauty which lead to my Redbubble store. It was something for me to do while I was alone at home during my non working times. Being alone for 8 hours a day while your partner had not choice but go into the office in a pandemic had me forcing myself to find distractions. As a introvert I enjoy my alone time but when it's forced upon you for months on end it can make you feel a little lost. This helped me add another creative outlet when I felt a creatively drained and had nothing to add to my scrapbook or suffered from writer's block. 
--
--
I have rambled about myself for long enough, which I am terrible at.
For now I wish you all luck with whatever makes you happy, jobs you maybe trying to get or just trying to get out there and live the best you can. 
Thanks for reading as always.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments