Song of The Day - Friday - FriYay

Happy Friday!
At long last, I'm a little tired this morning but I'm sure I'll be fine when I've had a cup of tea. 

I have a fun packed weekend closing in. This evening I will be having a meal and a drink for a friends stag/hen (Sten?) night, we will be going as a large group. Should be a good night.

Saturday we are going up to London for the Star Wars Identities at the O2 and then off to see Iron Maiden in the evening at the O2 Arena. We missed them at Download festival because we chickened out because of the rain.

And finally Sunday we will be visiting London again for MCM comic-con. My friends Luke and James Play will be there the whole three days (Friday to Sunday) so check them out if you haven't. Tomska will also be there so that will be cool to see him and of course The Yogscast will be there!!!
If you are going to any of these events let me know 😄
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments