Song of The Day - Monday - 2 Day Week!!

Morning All!
It's Monday Again!
Well it's fricking cold this morning and I am not feeling my best today.

This weekend has consisted of a Christmas Movie night, we watched the Star Wars Christmas special and Elf. The Star was Christmas special was spectacularly arse and I want to know what they were thinking when they made it. Elf was awesome as usual, if you haven't seen Elf go watch it.

On Sunday we had the plumber around to finalise all the works and fit a new shower, the old one wouldn't work with the new combi boiler we had fitted. We now have a new shower that works. Once that was over and done with we went down to Rochester for The Christmas Dickens Festival with my mum. We had quite a good walk around plus 2 mulled wines and a Baileys hot chocolate. We also had a Snowball when we got home to officially start off the festive season.

More festive posts coming this week so keep an eye out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a great Monday!

Comments