My Summer Playlist 2015

Every music lover have songs that remind them of every season and every type of  weather, I like to have playlists to make my enjoyment last longer.

Lords of Summer - Metallica
Electric Daisy Violin - Lindsey Stirling
Viva la Fiesta - S Club 7
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nervana
dancing in The Street - David Bowie and Mick Jagger
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
Fall Back Down - Rancid
Smile - Lily Allen
The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
Do it Like a Dude - Jessie J
Telephone - Lady Gaga
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and The Waves
Country Girl (Shake it for me) - Luke Bryan
If you want blood (you've got it) - ACDC
One Hand in my pocket - Alanis Morisette

This is just a few from my actual playlist other wise this post would go on for pages, let's hope the UK actually gets a proper summer this year.

Comments