Song of The Day - Friday - I've Got The Eye of The Tiger

It's Friday at Last!
I am so happy that it's Friday! 
The sky is over cast so I assume I'm not going to see the solar eclipse today.
I am definitely going to have a rubbish morning at work, but I will be getting fish and chips at luunchanged as a reward for for torture. The building where I work has a really awesome restaurant, they do their own fish and chips every Friday and their tartar source is amazing.

I am going to see a Sherlock Holms play thing (nice description)  at the Marlow Theatre in Canterbury on Saturday,  Robert Webb is going to be in it which really cool.

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and an Awesome weekend !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments