Song of The Day - Wednesday - E14 Reviews, Reality TV, Fundraising, Autumn Walks and NaNo Prep!

Happy Wednesday!
Hello all!
It's been a while since I blogged, I fell off the waggon a little last week and I just have been busy with other stuff I suppose. I wrote a review for Emotionally 14 about Surviving Mars. I got really into my prep for Nano and overall I wasn't really feeling myself. I am feeling a lot better today and hope to continue where I left off.
Image result for and she's back in the game
http://quotetoimages.com/she-remembered-who-she-was-and-the-game-changed.html
--
With all that out the way let's get this blog down!
Last week:
*I had been flagging badly in the article writing front for E14, I decided with the inspiration to write I would put that to good use and finish the review I had put to the side for a while.
 *My NaNo Prep is coming along and my notebook is getting fuller and fuller with notes, drawing and plot/world building. I am taking part in the #Instawrimo challenge for September over on Instagram, if you want to follow please scan the badge below or search for Cloud_Zombie. Feel free to add me as a writing buddy on the NaNoWriMo site and of course sign up if you haven't, take on the challenge and see what you can achieve!
--
*Last week I was also on my time of the month, yes I know TMI! But that inspired me to start a blog based on periods and all the stuff that surrounds them. Go With The Flow is my additional blog for sharing those things that Cloud Zombie really doesn't want to share with her followers. If you are one of my followers that is interested please click the link and come say hi!
--
*On Saturday Blake, my mum and I were at a charity games night run by my in-laws. The boys played a very large game of HeroClix 'Clix For Cancer' to raise money for charity, check out E14's contributors Instagrams for pictures. It was quite a late night.
WizKids HeroClix Logo Small.png
--
*On Sunday Blake and I visited the local park to see how the first days of autumn had changed the park. In some places the leaves had fallen but not all parts of the park were showing the changes just yet.
--
*Monday I was quite ill, well Sunday I was also Ill but it followed me into Monday. I stayed home off work, drank warm drinks and tried to feel better.
--
*Tuesday I went back to work but spent the day wishing I hadn't but managed to get through it anyway. I was rewarded with The Great British Bake off and The Circle in the evening. The Circle was kind of found a way to cling to me, I enjoy it but I'm not sure why. I think it's a great idea for a social experiment and I feel it's much better than big brother.
Image result for the circle channel 4
Image result for the circle channel 4
--
*Blake took the cats to the vets yesterday evening for a check up and to have their boosters. They weren't too happy about this and I've been told Leia voiced her option of it very loudly.

--
And now we are back to today!
To day is going fine surprisingly, a work meeting this morning hasn't actually managed to dampen my spirits. So go me!
I'm hoping to get some more prep work done today as well as touring the forums of the NaNoWriMo site for ideas.
--
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments