Song of The Day - Friday - 40,000 Words!

Happy Friday!!
It's super chilly this morning and my walk down to the station was not praised by my sinuses.

Yesterday I got to the 40,000 Words count for Nanowrimo - National Novel Writing Month and that means I only have 10,000 words to go before I hit 50,000! pretty exciting stuff! 

The plumber will hopefully be finishing the pipe work and fitting in the new combiboiler today. We had to borrow the inlaws bath again because I hadn't had one since Monday and I was getting a little smelly.

I have a bad movie night this weekend and a birthday party to go to, tonight I will be relaxing, writing and watching the new Gilmore Girls hopefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

This is one of the bests music videos ever!

Thank you for reading my blog!!!!
Get in touch!
I hope  you all have a awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!!!

Comments