Song of The Day - Thursday - Nearly Friday!

Happy Thursday!
I went to sleep far too late for the amount of time I was awake today, I think I may be a bit of a zombie today.

Last night I watched The Great British Bake Off, it was quite a good episode and I wasn't expecting to see the person leave that did. When it finished I ate strawberry Yogurt, blackberries and candyfloss flavoured grapes (From Marks and Spencer) while watching Warehouse 13.

Tonight I have the pleasure of spending the evening with the other half if I can get through this day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
This was chosen because it is currently my alarm tone and whenever it comes on it makes me so happy. The cartoon is so cute. 

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you have a great Thursday!

Comments