Song of The Day - Tuesday - Blue Skys HOOOOOOO!!

Good Morning!
We made it to the station on time today, hooray! Let's just do that for the rest of the week now. It is a fantastic blue skied day today, lunchtime with be nice.

Last night after a few gaming sessions we finished Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and I did do a little cry after. Not many video games make me cry, The Last of Us made me cry and I can see that Naughty Dog are good at pulling my heart springs. If you haven't played The Uncharted games I urge you to go now and buy the Uncharted Collection and play them. 

Tonight I have the house to myself, the other half is off out to play Hero Klix with his brother, dad and friends. I need to get my film cupboard reviews written for tomorrow and some other things. I may even get a little gaming in as well. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a fantastic Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Theme for songs for the next two weeks is: Download Festival 2016 Bands 
Song of The Day:

Comments