Song of The Day - Tuesday - Ikea Wonders

Good Morning All!
Oh my! this morning took a lot of effort to get out of bed on time. There are some days when your bed is the most comfortable thing in the world and you just can't bring yourself to get out of it. 

Yesterday I wrote 3,233 words but I am still behind on word count, today I will try and get to today's word count. That is a lot of words though! 

Last night we took our first trip to Ikea as adults to by a TV stand. To be honest I wasn't really expecting the self service of the shop. It's like working for Amazon in their Warehouse except you give them money, however I did like the fact that you could choose the parts you wanted. We didn't like a certain pair of feet that went on the bottom of the tv stand so we looked through the possible feet you could get with the product we picked and found nicer ones. Tonight we shall begin with the assembly, let's see how much it will make Blake stair. 

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments