Song of The Day - Saturday - Lazy Lady!

Happy Saturday Everyone!
I have been such a lazy bones today.
We are not doing anything today except for this evening so we decided to take it easy today. I have spent the whole morning in my dressing gown, watching cartoons, cuddling cats and drinking a large amount of tea. 
 Last night we watched YouTube videos and ate home made ice cream sundaes. 
Yummy mint ice cream and chocolate sauce with a little spray cream to finish. Lovely!
This evening we over to the in-laws to give my father in law his birthday present and card, a bad film will probably happen at some point because that's the way he shows us he loves us.
I am off now to play some Minecraft and be stared at by Jiji as I play.
If you like my blog please feel free to leave me a comment or send me a message at cloud_zombie@outlook.com
Have an awesome Saturday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:



Comments