Song of The Day - Thursday - Please No More!

Morning Alll!
Well yesterday Was a mess! 
You have got to love the UK and it's ways of not having working trains in any kind of weather. I managed to leave earlier from work yesterday evening, It's a good thing too because my train got me home at the same train my later one would have. God knows what time my original train got there.
Hopefully tonight will not get a replay of last night.
Anyway enough train talk.

Last night we was so hot we didn't eat till late and then we only had chip butties because I ccouldn't 
bare to cook in a hot kitchen. The fan was working overtime last night because an open window was doing nothing.

I am going to a summer party at The Natural History Museum tonight for the company I work within. I'm going to wear a dress and everything!  I just have to get through my working day in one piece which I think I will and then get ready for the evening.
Have a lovely day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments