Song of The Day - Monday - So sleepy!

Morning All! 
I have had an epic weekend and I am sad to be on going to work on the late shift, Mondays are always a let down.
So the Hen party on Friday went pretty well and it was a lovely experience. I was sad that we had to leave the hotel.
Saturday was Rochester Castle concert day, we got there about 3ish and didn't leave until half 11. We had so much to eat and drink I was on my way to having my very own food baby.
Sunday we finally wallpapered the chimney breast, without swearing I might add. We just need to get the carpet in and we are done for that room.
As usual I am tired on a Monday morning so I'm going to stop talking and close my eyes for a while. 
Have a great Monday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments