It Has Been A Minute!

            Long time no speak... again!

It certainly has been a long while since I last blogged, just over a year in fact. It's been quite a pivotal year for myself and I'm so glad that I'm finding my way.

The job I had previously made me quite unwell mentally and physically, so much so I was having panic/anxiety attacks before work. I would be physically sick and I felt like I couldn't breathe. So after being signed off work for a while I handed in my resignation and consentrated on getting better and looking for a new job that I would hopefully be a lot less stressed in.

Fast forward about year later and I'm a lot happier, mentally healthier and working on my physical health now I'm feeling able to. I have a job that makes me feel fulfilled and I get to work alongside a bunch of really good people trying to make a difference in people's lives.

Recently I've been working on the garden, trying to show my creativity in how I make it look. It's currently a mess but I've got an image in my mind of how I'd like it to look.
Below is a great shot of my Weigela at mid spring. I love how bright the flowers are and how much the bees love it.
I've also been feeling an extra boost to my creativity in writing at the moment. It's been nice to write again, sending off my favourite protagonist off on some adventures that will most likely have him Hurt in some new interesting way. I have been taking part in the Camp NaNoWriMo sessions happening over the spring and most likely in July if I am not busy elsewhere. I definitely feel my creativity returning to me properly, I've definitely suffered through the pandemic and my last job that kind of sucked it away from me.

 
What I'm hoping to do is to come back here as much as I can to show you more progress in my life and mental wellbeing.
I do miss blogging, reviewing and showing you my random ramblings. Hopefully I will see you soon.

If you have popped by and given this a read, maybe leave me a comment on here, my Instagram, my twitter or my Facebook page. Let me know what you've been up to.

Have a good week and I hope it goes well. 



Comments