Song of The Day - Wednesday - Tasty Baking Fails, Scrapbooking and Instagram!

Happy Wednesday!
Hello All!
It's been a while since I last blogged...again...sorry!
I have had a lot on my mind recently and I have also been sick...again. I sort of feel like I am in limbo at the moment and hopefully that will be resolved by next week some time.
--
For the most part over the last couple of weeks I have been trying to get myself into a state of normal health level. Despite that I have still been trying to be creative and active. I attempted to make rice Krispy treats for a gaming night, they were for my vegetarian in-law family and I really wanted to make something fun. Marshmallows are usually out when it comes to veggies and vegans for obvious reasons. I opted for Lotus Biscoff biscuit spread as my mixture of choice and a little butter to help bond a little more. It was a little bit of a failed make as they didn't really stick together like I had hoped, a small layer stuck to the chocolate topping but that was about it. I took what I could salvage to games night but I hope to try it again since I have a lot of Rice Krispies to use up.
--
I have been working on my scrapbook/junk journal whenever I have a quiet moment when my mind is needing to craft. I think I have a little bit of a washi tape obsession currently, being that I cannot stop either buying or wanting it. It's all so pretty. I keep saying this but I will try to put up pictures soon of my progress.
Image result for washi tape memes
--
I had lunch in the 7th floor conservatory at work yesterday. It has great views and I was lucky enough to get a little bit of winter sun through the cloudy sky. They are as little dark but I like them.
 
 
 
 
--
I'm attempting the #FebWritersChallenge
over on Instagram.  Check out how I am doing as well as all my other pictures, pictures that don't always make it onto my blog that really should.
--
Well that me all caught up.
Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!





































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments