Song of The Day - Monday - Mondays, Tiredness and Awesome Sunshine


Morning All!
Well I'm back to work on this sunny Monday, I was up on time this morning as well. 

I haven't left the house in three days due to a random illness that I didn’t see coming. My weekend has pretty much been wearing my pj's the whole weekend and not brushing my hair. Friday was not a nice day for me and I was mostly sleeping or listening to audiobook books in bed. Saturday was a little better I was able to watch TV if I sat still and didn't move too much. And Sunday Blake joined me in a pyjama day and we played Gone Home, watched cartoons and ate homemade cookies. I did get a little Sims 4 and RimWorld in on Sunday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments