Song of The Day - Tuesday - I Survived Through Monday!

Happy Tuesday!
It's kind of sunny today which is nice on a chilly morning. We left the house earlier without realising and we got to the station an extra 5 minutes before I needed to. I did however get to make sure my ticket worked at the barriers, it did thankfully.

Last night we watched the first episode of The Shannara Chronicles because Horizon Zero Dawn has got me in the mood for it, it really does reflect the new civilization on top of the old. People who fan are fan of the show should give the game a go and also fans of the game should watch the show. 

Tonight we shall be playing some Horizon Zero Dawn because it was been a day and Blake is starting to get twitchy about not playing it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments