Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday so you get to here my random stream of conciseness.
Last got a little dark towards the end, I'll try to not do that this week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do some bottled waters have more calories than others, it's water?

I learnt the "word" Smonday, Smonday is a great description for that point on a Sunday evening when it hits you that it's Monday very soon.

I feel oddly satisfied when I eat salad for lunch, it's as if my body is thanking me by making me feel good.

I wish there was a thing like a sick day where I could ring on the day and say "Hey I want to spend the day gaming so I'm not coming to work", sometimes I get up in the morning and really fancy a day gaming session.

I really love Orangina but I don't want to risk sounding like Kel from Kenan and Kel. Yes I am sad.

I have decided my sister is the human incarnate of Pikachu since she has big cheeks and has a weird love for ketchup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!








Comments