Song of The Day - Friday - Finally!!


Happy Friday Everyone!!
It seems we have the sunshine back today after the cold spit we had. It makes a temperature to end the week on.

Last night we ate pizza and watched Independence Day. It has been a long week and the other half asked for takeaway for dinner,  I requested the film because I had never seen it all the way through and in bits and pieces. It changed it up from our usual evening and we even had a little ice cream after. We even got an earlier night so I was able to get up and wash my hair so I didn't look like a grease ball anymore. 

Tonight we shall be probably playing computer games and watching more films. The weekend will be a quieter one but that will still be nice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Thank you all so much for reading my blog! I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend!! 

Comments