Song of The Day - Wednesday - So This is Early.

Good Morning Everyone!
I was early to the station this morning, go me! 

So last night we had dinner at the in law's house and we watched Stuart Lee there as well, I was pretty tired after the day I had and actually managed to get the other half to leave around half ten. I think I may have fallen asleep there and wouldn't have been able to move me.
It's Bake Off tonight!!!! 

The partner won't be joining me tonight because he has made plans to record a podcast instead upstairs. I will be eating cake and chocolate while watching people make a mess with chocolate in the tele. I have to buy something chocolatey for this evening,  Marks and Spencer here I come!

If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie 
Hope you have a fantastic Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments