Great British Bake Off 2015 - Last Week Was Victorian

So Victorian week made a few people sweat.
will the Patisserie episode cause mayhem in the tent?
Poor Mat got the boot last week and it was a great shame because he was doing really well. He did put icing in the oven though and I have never seen that before, why would you do that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My prediction for this weeks leaver is:
Flora
As much as I like Flora it seems she will be heading for the door because she keeps doing silly things.
Let's see what happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com
or alturnatively you can talk to me on twitter @Cloud_zombie
 
 
 
 


Comments