Song of The Day - Wednesday - No Snow!

Happy Wednesday!
Well what a long bloody few days it has been.
I was late to work yesterday because of the tiny amount of snow and signal failures but that's the commuting life.
My train is slightly late this morning but not as late as yesterday. I'm really getting into Constantine at the moment, 
the actor that plays him is bloody brilliant and the story lines are so much fun. PLEASE DON'T CANCEL IT!!! PLEASE GIVE IT A SECOND SEASON AT LEAST!!! 
The other half has a work meeting tonight so I will be working on my super secret project tonight, let's hope the new paint I got works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day;

No Limit - 2 Unlimited 


Comments