Song of The Day - Thursday - Game over, man! Game over!

Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to the repetitive spiral that is my life.
I did nothake up very quickly this morning and there was a point I thought I would miss my train, I got to the station 
with plenty of time to run down the platform to my spot.

The usual commuters are on my train this morning, the boyfriend and the girlfriend that has a face like a smacked bum every morning (you should see it when they cacan't get a seat together), the older woman that looks like a man and the girl that sleeps face down on the table for the whole journey (she does this everyday, I wonder how that is comfortable and how she doesn't get an table indentation across her face).

Have a good day everyone!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments