Song of The Day - Thursday

Or Friday for me!
Yes you can hate me *smiles smugly*
This week has gone ever so slowly and I can't wait to not be at work. Even if I am waiting in for the plumber to make my toilet better, it has decided to stop flushing and we have been pouring water down it instead (not very environmentally friendly I know).
I have family over from Ireland this week so I will be visiting them also with hugs and presents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow will be time to play because Blake is off out with is Dad and Brother. 
Tea, mashed potato and The Sims 4 will be most of my day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - The Lonely Island





Comments