YouTube Personality Of The Day - Grace Helbig

As you are aware Grace Helbig is one of my favourite YouTubers. I love her awkward way of doing things and her terrible jokes make me smile even when she fails hard.
I started watching Grace when she was on her 'DailyGrace' channel several years ago now. She is now on 'It'sGrace' and has been doing very well for herself.
Grace appeared in her own film with her best friends Hannah Hart and Mamrie Hart (Mamrie wrote the script). She also has been travelling around with her 'No Filter' Show with her friends as well as #HeyUSA with Mamrie Hart.
Hannah and Grace

















Mamrie and Grace

















Grace helps Mamrie with her series 'You Deserve a Drink' (YDAD for short) and can often be heard laughing from behind the camera.

Grace is my YouTube Personality of The Day.
 

Comments