Feeling Thoughtful - I'm Still Here!

Hey all!
Sorry there hasn't been a blog in a while, I have been under a lot of stress and pressure lately which has caused me to slump again.
--
I have been trying my hardest to find a new job and I felt pretty hopeful for a moment before it just caused me more stress. Due to an oversight I didn't receive my rejection email causing me to wait 3 weeks. I ended up emailing them to ask what was happening which resulted in an apology and the long forgotten rejection. I am honestly so glad that is over because it has caused me to stop sleeping well and made me sick. I now feel split down the middle because I am both relieved that it's over and quite sad that I didn't get the job.
 
I'm going to take a break from day to day blogging since I need a bit of a release from pressure. I need to keep on hunting but as usual I have given myself too much to do and something needs to give so I can take a step back, find the next path and move on. My mental health should come first and that is what I am going to do. Hopefully with some luck I can find that thing I have been looking for.
-- 
Please continue to check in as usual, I will try to have other posts up on the usual days. Continue to check out E14 for any content provided by the guys and myself. Check us all out on social media, we're a friendly bunch that love a good chat. Thank you for reading my blog!
Image result for mental health and taking a break


Comments