Song of The Day - Tuesday - Sobering After Finishing An Awesome Book

Happy Tuesday!
We had a bit more snow over the weekend and on Monday it was bloody freezing! I had to re-employ my scarf for the day and I think I may need it this evening if the temperature drops again. Last night was a hot chocolate and extra blankets king of evening.
Image result for i hate the cold 
--
Sorry about the no show again 'Ready Player One' had grabbed me so hard I could not concentrate on anything else. I finished it this morning and I'm feeling a little giddy at the moment. It was such an awesome read, I'm not sure they are going to get it a 100% with the film release but we shall see. What did you think of it if you have read it? Comment below.
--
As I said before we had a little snow this weekend but it was also St Patrick's Day on Saturday. Being the reclose that I am I opted to stay in and stay in the warm, Blake had a Hero Klix game that evening so I decided to bake to celebrate. I made a Chocolate Guinness Cake with added caramel. It tastes fabulous by the way, I was very pleased with the way it came out.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you a lovely Tuesday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments