Song of The Day - Friday - Ice Ice.....Ow My Bum!

Happy Friday!
Back to work today, booo!
I can't wait until the ice on the pavement goes away, I managed to slip and fall on the way down to the station. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. Apparently we are supposedly going to get even more snow but we shall see.
Image result for snow gifs
--
Thankfully I managed to fix what was ailing the boiler, Blake helped with the washing machine last night. The out pipe was frozen and sending the water back in and onto the kitchen floor. Everything is now dry, we have heating and hot water also. This was very helpful advice. The thing that was not helpful was the fact I had to lean out a first floor window with a broom handle, a vacuum cleaner pipe, a kettle full of boiling water and hope. I have short arms just like the rest of my body and the pipe that was full of ice was further away than I would have liked. 

--
I listened to Emotionally 14's latest Crazy Train podcast episode on the train. This made the journey feel quicker, most things are delayed at the moment. 
Image result for The Crazy Train Podcast
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
Sorry about all the snow talk.
I hope you all have a lovely Friday and an awesome weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments