Song of The Day - Tuesday - Not The Weekend!

Happy Tuesday!
Another January day has begun and I woke up in the middle of the night and though it was the weekend. Wishful thinking there.
The train was slightly late this morning but I wasn't late to work so I see that as a win.

Blake's out tonight recording The Crazy Train podcast over at Emotionally 14 HQ. Since I have a free house my plan this evening is to have dinner, then a long lazy bath with an audiobook and finally an early night. Hard core I know but I have been so low on energy and I my muscles ache a lot, this girl needs some quiet time.
http://markergirl.com/2015/12/07/marker-girl-monday-time/

--
Thank you for reading my blog!
Have an amazing Tuesday!






























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments