Song of The Day - Friday - Please Let Me Go Home!

Happy Friday!
We have finally reached the end of the week, I still have to work through the day to get to it. I'm having one of those days where I don't want to work, sadly I am at work and have to. I have a few things I want to get done at home and feel like today is dragging it's heels. There has been far too many train delays this week for my liking, I'm hoping the new week will be better.


Tonight I have the house to myself, I either plan to watch 'The Handmaid's Tale' or have my on film night while I do some crafts. There's also the challenge of going through my wardrobe, I have many old clothes I don't wear because they are either too small or need fixing. The challenge is to sort through them so I can throw out/recycle, sell and donate to charity shops. Maybe then I can get my wardrobe back as I currently keep my clothes I wear weekly on my dressing table and the floor next to it. January is the time for change and sorting things out. I also hope to start the second part of 'Star Trek Discovery' as well as 'The Orville. Big plans for the weekend, let's see if I can actually get them done.
Have a wonderful Weekend!















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments