Song of The Day - Friday - NaNo Planning & Blog Planning

Slightly dodgy Halloween costume.
Happy Friday!
I am a mess today, totally and absolutely!


I've managed to get a little bit of NaNoWriMo planning done and various other blog stuff done, sorry about the late song of the day daily blog again.


We have been watching Star Trek: Discovery with dinner and I am really enjoying it. A few of my serious 'Trekkie' friends have been picking it apart and not actually giving it a chance.


Tomorrow I will be going to a murder mystery night with Blake and a few of his work friends. I'm actually pretty excited about this and hoping if I get some sleep tonight I can have a clear head for tomorrow. 
Have a wonderful weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments