Song of The Day - Wednesday - EGX 2017 Eve!


A Very Happy Wednesday to you all! 
I am almost awake on is bright and sunny but chilly morning, a little sunshine is always a great start to the day. 

Last night was Bake Off and it was Caramel week on the show. This was quite an interesting one because caramel can either be easy or hard depending on how well practiced you are at it. As is tradition I searched the shops for shopping caramel themed to snack on while watching the show and came across the caramel waffle biscuits that they were making on the show. I cannot remember what their proper name was. 

It's the day before EGX 2017 starts and the day before Blake and I drive up to Birmingham for a short break. We will be attending Thursday of EGX and I'm ever so excited!  My sister will be feeding and cuddling the cats while we are gone, I'm sure Jiji will miss Blake because he's her favourite human. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments