Song of The Day - Tuesday - Post Convention Flu

Happy Tuesday!
It's pretty misty on this autumn morning as I travel on the train. 

I'm back to work after an excellent trip to Birmingham for EGX 2017. I went to EGX just coming out of a flu and left with the usual post convention flu, sadly I also have to go back to work today. I did not want to get out of bed this morning at all. 

Blake and I decided to do a small vlog that is mostly pan shots, this means that I have to learn how to video edit which had been a little frustrating and I'm only on the first shot. I have been doing this while watching tutorials at the same time. This is an interesting time in my life, hopefully it will lead somewhere fun. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments