Song of The Day - Tuesday - Getting Closer to EGX!


Happy Tuesday!!
It's another chilly week day morning, there is mist over the river Medway. I was running rather late this morning and it seemed so was the train. Hopefully I'll get to work on time today. 

We have been watching the PlayStation Access and Outside Xbox videos on YouTube with dinner a lot recently, both groups are very funny and I am hoping to go see them at EGX this week. 

It's Bake Off day today and it is also caramel week so I feel like this episode is going to be interesting and incredibly sticky. What caramel filled things can I get to snack on while watching Bake Off?! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments