Song of The Day - Monday - Not Another Monday

Morning All!
It's Monday again and by the looks of it, a pretty dull Monday morning. 

I've quite an eventful weekend and I'm a little sad to see it end. Friday night was originally supposed to be Sherlock Holms game night but a few of our usual Sherlock gang couldn't make it, we chatted and watched The Running Man instead which was awesome.

Saturday morning we went food shopping and we did the usual house work. Saturday evening we had my mum over for dinner and I made a veggie lasagne for dinner which came out surprisingly well, I have left overs for lunch today. We also have a mallow cookie cheesecake which tasted amazing. 

On Sunday we had a little lay in and then started our double feature day at the cinema. We had toasted hot crossed buns for lunch before going to the cinema. Our first film was John Wick Chapter 2, this film was spectacularly awesome and I wanted to see it again. We had a quick dinner at a Hungry Horse restaurant new the cinema called the Water Front. After dinner we head in for our second film which was The Lego Batman Movie, it was funny, fun and it made me feel like a kid again. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments