Song of The Day - Monday - Another Week, Another Monday

Morning all!
Well we are back to the working week again and I'm almost prepared, I didn't sleep too well again but I'll get through the day and try and sleep earlier tonight.

I've had quite a good weekend, Friday night was great because I was able to relax with some RimWorld while my cats kept an eye on. 

Saturday we went to B & Q (DIY and Garden store) to get a few things. We had already been to the town centre to get my glasses fixed and it turns out that my spare pare were made wrong.  It seems they mixed up the lenses by putting the left in the right and the right in the left, they are fixing them for free. Moving back to B & Q...well we went to the loo in the store before we started to shop because when you have to go, you have to go. Well when I emerged from the toilet I received a text from Blake (see picture at top of the page), it turns out he was hiding behind a pile of boxes. When we got home he sent me another text which did make me laugh. 

Sunday we saw my brother and sister in law as well as their little girl, it was all so nice to see them. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of  The Day:

Comments